Early-Bird-Sale: Save 10%
Valid until 31 December 2023 and while stock lasts
- Explore who attends the event on our app
- Chat with attendees in advance
- Access to all sessions during the event
- Pre-book your favourite sessions in advance
- Access all sessions online for a limited time after the event
- Pre-book 1:1 meetings with other attendees
- Connect to our well-selected exhibitors
Time for networking:
- The program provides ample space for networking
Food & drinks:
- Enjoy a welcome coffee, snacks, lunch and the farewell-apéro
Attendees(Corporate, Enabler)Save 10%
The most important answers to your questions about buying tickets.
How can I buy a ticket for the startup days?
In order to purchase a ticket for our event, you will need to register on our online platform first. To do this, you need to create an account. If you have attended any of our previous startup days, you can use your existing login details. Once you have filled in all the necessary information, you can select your ticket type and proceed with the payment process. We recommend that you register early, as the number of spaces is limited. Please use the following link to get started:
Where do I find my startup days ticket?
Where and when do I get my participation documents (badge)?
On 30 May 2024 on your arrival at the Kursaal, you will walk through the registration path: First, you show your e-ticket on your smartphone which you can access via the startup days app. Then we will hand you over your badge and you’re ready to network.
Unfortunately, I cannot attend. Can I return my ticket?
Yes, you can return your ticket. Please, note our terms and conditions and cancellation fees (Number 12). Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone from the company?
Yes, you can. Please, cancel the participation on our online platform (b2match) and pass the code to the new person. Otherwise, please send the name and email address of the new person to email@example.com.